The Universal Movements of The Virgo Woman (2)

Virgo, the sign of the virgin.
Don't get it twisted though, don't think we don't know how to get it in.
Before patriarchy decided this meant how much you fuck, suck or swallow 
let me take you back to the definition as it was presented before:
She is the origin, the creator of life
She needed no man, needed to be nobody's wife
In fact her quest was just that for truth and knowledge
therefore she can manifest anything because her womb acts as storage
& I think that's the thing that saves her, unlike her Virgo male counterpart.
Because she is the goddess of fertility she's inclined to always have a heart, while simultaneously travelling the world as a work of art, SHE is the manifestation of the ankh.

Sign ruled by the planet Mercury
& just like our ruling God our effect on things is often alchemy.
We can't help but turn all we touch into something worthy.
She will make you question everything you think you know about relativity
you're travelling at the same pace but she'll transcend you because she's about her spirituality.

Virgo woman, stance focused.
She'll swoop by so quickly, you'll wonder where she went.
She's a goddess, son. Sharing traits with Isis
not the terrorist group but our Egyptian goddess.
I am lucky to have been blessed with her presence.
Her attention to detail will leave you in a daze.
She'll Jedi mind trick you out of your bad ways.

Like the zeroth law of thermodynamics you realized rather late that she was the beginning
so I can tell you that just by having her by your side, you're definitely winning.
Her galaxies are illuminated by her melanin, her dark and beautiful skin.
& she's armed with a pink calculator to decode all the ways in which you ain't shit.
But it's okay, she'll do it with kindness and just a touch of mischief.

Virgo woman, have I burnt your skin yet?
The nebulae in me tend to be overflowing
& unfortunately I'm a Sith Lord overindulging you in sin
& they can tell by the way I left scratch marks on his bare skin.

Who are you, unworthy, stepping at my gates to form your mouth to say words like "you're not enough"?
When you spat nothing but poison that I tried to heal with love!
But hey, I'm trying to be like Hermes focused on just intellect
but even then I have to admit that nobody is perfect.
That won't stop me from from painting a galaxy with mythology on this here stage
Because I have much love for Virgo women, now and always.

Virgo women.
Can anybody really have something bad to say?
Nothing short of goddesses, I mean look at Beyonce.
So now after dropping all this knowledge
You know I had to summarize with Virgo women are, flawless. 

Comments